Frequently asked questions
Q: How can I book a chalet?
You can send an online reservation inquiry form or call us directly 403-5636543. We will get back to you promptly with rates and availability. or email to: email@example.com
• Once the Rental Agent is able to confirm prices and availability, a Electronic Rental Agreement will be emailed to you
• The Rental Agreement needs to be accepted within the 24 hour hold period
• Once the Rental Deposit has been processed and payment has been confirmed, a confirmation # and check in instructions will be email back to you confirming your reservation. Please read this carefully for accuracy of Dates, Rental Property Address, # of guests etc.
• By submitting the payment has been applied, The Tenant acknowledges that they have read and understood, the Rental Agreement that you and your guests are agreeing to all the legal conditions as set forth and that you have not provided false information and meet our minimum age requirements.
Q: How can I pay?
We will send you an invoice through Square for online payment. Guests can pay credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Q: How much of a deposit do I have to pay to book a Chalet?
In order to confirm your reservation, we require a 35% deposit at the time of booking and the balance of the rental fee is due 15 days prior to arrival.
What is the cancelltion policy?
Any cancellation made by the Guest shall be email to the owner, Cancellations 60 days or more before arrival are permitted with a $100 cancellation fee.
No cancellations permitted 59 days before arrival. Cancellations during this time frame will result in loss of the deposit fee. (35% of the reservation).
Q: Where and how do I check in/check out?
We’re excited about your upcoming visit to here is some information about checking-in and checking-out of your CNP Holiday Home.
Please send me a phone number and an email address that I can use to reach you during your trip. This is very important for me to have in case I need to contact you for any reason.
Check in is at 4:00pm and check out is at 11:00am.
check in is by appointment; the staff will be meeting you at the property.
• Upon check in, The Tenant will be required to provide proper ID – Drivers License that is listed on the Rental Agreement,
Q: Do you have a minimum stay for your units?
We have a 2 night minimum stay. For Summer, Christmas and New years we have a 3 night minimun.
Q: Do your chalets have BBQ’s?
There are propane BBQ’s on the decks .
Q: Do the chalets have fireplaces?
We have a electric fireplace in the living room.
Q: How does the security deposit work?
A security deposit of $500 is required when before you check in . Usually the security deposits are done on a credit card and the security deposit amount is only pre authorized on the card. The card is not charged unless there are damages, cleaning charges, etc to the chalet. The pre authorization on the credit card will expire within a few days after you have checked out of the chalet and after the chalet has been checked and cleaned. Upon arrival at the Property any damage to the Rental Property must be reported to Management Office immediately. In the event of Malicious damage, loss and/or excessive dirty conditions left by the Tenant will be charged for the cost to fix, replace and/or clean the Rental Property plus any management fees
Q: Can I bring my dog, cat ?
No, We do not allow pets in our Holiday Homes.
Are linens included?
Yes. All bed linens, bath towels, and kitchen towels are included.